5 S Workshop(Non-Residential)
A “Hands On” One Day Workshop for Implementers
This Experiential Training program is designed for individual who wish to take Up a role of “5 S Champion” / “5 S Resource” in their organization.
WHY THIS WORKSHOP?
Though there exists abundant literature about 5S on the internet - Yet very often we see that it fails to get implemented on the shop Floor. WHY ?
Why is this ( such a simple concept) so difficult to implement and maintain.
The Reason is Theory on the internet is just not enough . Just like many other concepts such as Kaizen, Just-in-Time, which sound so simple/innocuous in concept are actually difficult to implement as there exists minimum threshold level of awareness , certain cultural imperatives, Practical Experience of the team entrusted to implement and a clear vision/communication by the leader.
E-learning can be good for knowledge acquistion but NOT for behavioural change
JUST INVEST ONE DAY and witness the clarity , motivation, change this workshops instills in you. A clarity of vision which will last a Lifetime
BENEFITS OF 5S
The 5S process is not one that can be forced onto an area by an outsider, it is done by the people themselves who are owner of their section.Thus it results in employee ownership for a particular section( A important characteristic for Employee engagement)
This results in multiple benefits
- Reduced Space used for storage Increases in productivity:
- Reduces lead times thereby improving product delivery times
- Reduces equipment downtime,
maintenance and cycle time
- Improves daily and shift startup times and reduces changeover time.
- Reduces the amount of time wasted searching for tools and equipmentIncreases in quality:
- Improves quality by reducing the amount of errors/defectsImplements standardization thereby achieving output consistency
The pleasantries of the simplified work environment increases employee moral
- Reduction in cost:
- Provides cost-savings by reducing inventory,storage fees and space requirements
- Improves safety thereby reducing the cost of worker injuries
WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT EXPECT
Do not expect 8 hours of sitting & listening power point session. This is completely “HANDS ON WORKSHOP"
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Floor Supervisors
- Shop Floor Manager
- Potential 5 S champion
- People who wish to implement 5 S in their factories
WHAT THE CANDIDATES WILL LEARN
- Understand & Use of Red Tags
- Red Tags Disposal
- Use of Sorting Tools
- Using array of tools
- Use of 5S Audit System
- Use of Visual Workplace photo
- Use of Posters
- Use of Visual Tapes & Barricades
- Use of Labeling Solutions
INVESTMENT IN THE WORKSHOP
INR 4100/- ( inclusive of all taxes) per candidate
HOW TO REGISTER
We accept cheque and D.D. Cheque has to be in the name of Eurotech Assessment and certification Services Pvt Ltd.
please fill the Registration Form
TRAINING CALENDAR FOR 5S TRAINING