Aerospace industry has no margin for error and strict quality control standards have been put in place to ensure compliance with safety norms. In this highly competitive industry, aircraft manufacturers, suppliers and service providers rely on quality management for selecting their global business partners and winning contracts. To verify a business partner is committed to safety, the “golden standard” is by independent certification, which demonstrates with certainty that the established safety standards have been met.
The Aerospace Quality Management System Standards, AS 9100, AS 9110, AS 9120, specific to the industry provide:
- Internationally recognized frameworks for best practices
- Addressing the unique needs of manufacturers, maintenance and repair operations and distributors
- Providing multiple benefits to companies who chose to adopt the standards’ requirements.
- Improve customer satisfaction, quality & safety
- Reduce costs & lower customer-unique requirements
- Reduce the variation caused by multiple expectations
- Reduce and streamline audits conducted along the aerospace supply chain.