An organization's conformance to OHSAS 18001 safeguards that employees, clients and all parties in question are exposed to as few risks as possible, while third-party certification authenticates that an organization has taken steps to avoid accidents and hazardous situations using a comprehensive and effectively implemented system.
- Eliminate or minimize risk to employees and other interested parties who may be exposed to OH&S risks.
- Reduce downtime and associated costs.
- Demonstrate an innovative and forward thinking approach.
- Increase access to new customers and business partners.
- Manage health and safety risks effectively, now and in the future.