WPS- is commonly known as Welding Procedure Specification. It is a set of process variable which are fixed for a welding job. WPS PQR is required for qualifying a welding process.
PQR is a common name of WPQR. It is a set of welding variables used to produce a weld sample. It also includes the reports of test performed on the weld sample.
Why does a company need a WPS PQR certificate?
A fabricator is asked by its customer to produce a WPS PQR certificate to prove that the welder and the welding process is good to produce a strong and reliable welding joint.
For How long is the WPS PQR certificate valid?
A WPS PQR certificate is to be renewed every two year. If there is a change in any essential parameter, then the WPS PQR becomes invalid.
How can I get more information about WPS PQR?
What is WPS ? Is My WPS correctly made?
Many companies have a WPS with them and they are wondering if their WPS is correct. We can have a review your WPS. Our welding experts will screen for essential and non essential parameters and guide you to make a better WPS.
What are the common standards for making a WPS? Which standard shall I use to make my WPS?
Traditionally, ASME IX has been popular for making a WPS. Welding industry has matured in the last 100 years. Now, many standards and codes have been written. These codes have adapted customized needs of specific industry. It is recommended to use a “Industry specific code” or standard for developing your WPS.
Do you provide training on site for welders before taking their welding test?
Yes We provide both on site- inhouse training for most of the welding techniques for welders
What are the various ISO standards for WPS PQR?
ISO standards for are very popular for drafting WPS and conducting Welder qualifications PQR. These are accepted all over the world. ISO 9606 is a very popular standard for doing welder qualification PQR.
What does a WPS look like ? can I get a format for WPS ?
it is not advised to copy WPS. As a first step, a pWPS is prepared by Eurotech and then tests are carried out.
Significance of getting Eurotech WPS/WPQR training certificate.
Welcome to Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) and Welding Procedure Qualification Record (WPQR) Page.
- WPS, WPQR and WPQT gives the insight for certification, different variables and related aspect for the certification of the Inspector, Supervisors and Welders.
- WPS, WPQR and WPQT is stepping stone to obtain the AWS CWI Certification.
- The WPS, WPQR and WPQT is widely recognized internationally. Successful companies rely on this to ensure the highest level of quality workmanship.
- The Certified Welding Inspector certification is more than a rewarding career. It involves great responsibility and remarkable skill demonstration.
- As a Certified Welding Inspector, you will find this career path lucrative and rewarding. This certification can lead you to a career that is engaging and promising on all levels.
- Open the website https://training.eurotechworld.net/
- Register with candidate email ID and password.
- A Email will be received in the candidate email ID.
- Revert back to https://training.eurotechworld.net/ and login with candidate email ID and password.
- Open the course WPS and WPQR under Welding Training Courses /Free Courses.
- H5P file contains the PPT with voice over and descriptions of the module concerned.
- Complete the course and attempt the quiz to obtain the certificate.
- A certificate will be issued only after passing the exam by securing 70 % marks.
- The candidate can attempt any number of attempts to qualify for the exam.
- After clearing the examination, the candidate will be taken to the payment page of Paypal to make the payment of $ 60.
- On receipt of the payment of $ 60, the candidate would be directed to the certificate panel to enter the name and other credentials of the candidate.