ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Workshop
The objectives of ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Workshop are:
- To teach delegates the process approach, 7 Quality principles, risk based thinking, quality policy & objectives and internal audit and corrective actions
- Terms and definitions of auditing and its scope
- developing checklists for internal auditing and conduct internal audits
- Auditor responsibilities, audit reporting and follow up
- Audit cycle and other aspects of auditing as per ISO 9001:2015
- Read and Find
- Scenario- followed by a questions
- Practice by doing
- Quizzes and puzzles
- Match the following
- Group tasks
- Accelerated learning techniques
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Delegates involved in the developing checklists and conducting internal audit or vendor audits
- New quality auditors, quality professionals who wish to learn aspects of auditing and how to conduct internal audit in their organization
- Modern and Kinesthetic Techniques of Learning
- Experienced tutors- go through rigorous criteria for selection and continuous assessment.
- All Training courses are followed up with a feedback.
- Continuous monitoring of every candidate.
- Experiential training
- Course content is prepared taking into consideration the needs of various delegates.
*Note: In house courses are delivered at client location as per requirements.