Eurotech Assessment and Certification Services Pvt. Ltd. (EACS), is providing variety of accredited services to includes Welder Training Service, Welder Qualification Certification, NDT/DT Training, CE Marking Certification Service, Electrical Testing Service, Social Audit Service and many more services from its office at Mohali (Near Chandigarh), Punjab -16055. EACS is already conducting AWS CWI Training and Certification, being Education Institution Member of American Welding Society (AWS). The course/qualification tests will be conducted at Chandigarh.
Eurotech Assessment and Certification Services is one of the select organizations approved and empanelled for conducting the Welder Training services in India. Please visit AWS, Miami, USA website for our organisation Educational Company Member name on the website https://app.aws.org/ membership/list.html?type=educational.
Composite Welding Course and Test (14 Days): Provides knowledge in the following:-
- SMAW/MMAW, GMAW (MIG) and GTAW (TIG) with Argon and CO2 gases.
- In addition the knowledge of the following would be provided:
- Safety Measures and Personal Protective Equipment
- Welding Equipment and Material Information
- All welding positions from 1G to 6G
- Welding Symbols, Joints, Welds, Drawings, Positions, mode of transfer and Defects
- Weld Testing (NDT/DT) to Cover VT, PT, RT, Bend and Tensile Tests
Conduct of the Course: The course would be conducted on the basis of ISO/AWS standards by the highly qualified tutors, who had extensive experience and expertise in the field of welding. The following documents would be shared with the candidates:-
- Candidate Workbook
- Quiz Questionnaire
Duration of Course: The course would be conducted for two weeks (14 days) from 0930 hours to 1700 hours. Lunch break of 45 minutes would be provided from 1315 onwards. The practical training would be provided in the welding workshop.
Composite Welding Course:- The welding Qualification Certificate is based on the following EN ISO/BS standards:-
- EN ISO 15614-1:2017 (Specification and qualification of welding procedures for metallic materials – Welding procedure test - Part 1: Arc and gas welding of steels and arc welding of nickel and nickel alloys )
- ISO 14731:2006 (Welding coordination - Tasks and responsibilities )
- Welding Procedure Qualification (Welding coordination -- Tasks and responsibilities)
- ISO 14732:1998 (Welding personnel - Approval testing of welding operators for fusion welding)
- BS EN ISO 9606 - 1:2013 (Approval testing of welders - Fusion welding - Part 1: Steels)
- ISO 3834-1:2005 (Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials - Part 1: Criteria for the selection of the appropriate level of quality requirements )
- Welding Procedure Specification Record Form (WPQR) of each candidate
- Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) of Eurotech ACS Pvt Ltd
- Non Destructive/Destructive (NDT/DT) Tests to cover the following
- VT, PT, RT, Bend and Tensile Test
Minimum Qualification/Prerequisite required:-
- Passed ITI/Class 10/Plus 2 exam
- Basic Knowledge of English
Composite Welding Course Fee: The course fee is Rs. 20,000/- plus GST @ 18% per candidate is charged. In case the candidate is keen to learn the 6G welding on the Aluminum metal, then Rs 30000/- plus GST 18 % would be charged for two weeks training. In addition, Rs 5000 plus GST @ 18% would be charged for the NDT tests for one plate/pipe sample.
The stay arrangement for the candidates would be made at nearby centralized location at economical rates and communicated before the start of the course. Transport will be arranged.
The practical work and feedback of the students can be seen at the links enclosed.